Seeking SIT tone generator chip

Fellow techies,

I'm trying to find out who manufactures a single-chip (or even two or three) SIT tone generator. I want to design my own implementation of a 'TeleZapper' that can handle multiple lines in one unit.

I've Googled until I'm blue in the face, but no luck. SOMEbody must make one, otherwise where would the folks making TeleZappers get the heart of their device?

Anyone?

Thanks much.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee

There are plenty of sites which have wave recordings of the SIT tones if you can't build a tone generator for yourself. A single-chip voice recorder would then suffice.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

it's probably a microcontroller.

It's just a tone.... any tone generator that can do tone patterns should be capable.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
Jasen Betts

Gosh i did not have any problems finding info, sample tones, or even SIT tone generator IC's. I gave "SIT tone generator" to google and found:

JosephKK
Reply to
JosephKK