Looking for a simple rf signal generator

Has anyone got a simple WORKING signal generator that they could part with that covers 1-500mc? Heath, Eico, Standard, Knight, RCA are all just fine. I've gotten two "no way to test"....duhh "I don't know anything about this type of equipment" units off ebay. Both have been scavenged pretty bad. Both now live in the junk box and won't be resold. I'll pay a fair price and shipping.

Thanks Steve

Reply to
Steve