Look, A new trick! :)

If it was 1 Ohm, you would only be able to get 1.5A out of it.

I don't know about AA's, but you can get a couple of hundred amps from a NiCd D cell. But it has to be an "industrial" type; consumer versions have the internal resistance deliberately increased to limit the short-circuit current.

Reply to
Nobody

****WARNING! BLACK HUMOR FOLLOWS. DO NOT ATTEMPT!!!

It gets even better. When the battery wears out you can recharge it by just plugging the ends of the prongs into an AC outlet, with everything connected as shown. You can even watch Maury Povitch while it's charging. Better still, invite Maury.

***WARNING. DANGER OF EXPLOSION AND FIRE! DO NOT ATTEMPT!!!

-- JOE

Reply to
J.A. Legris

Ooops that right.. :P I was thinking fictional battery that compensates for internal resistance. :)

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Even the el-cheapo garbage D NiCds are good for about 30A shorted. Still respectable considering they're going to melt down anyway.

--
Linux Registered User # 302622
Reply to

Better still, you can recharge it but shoving up the backside of the original poster. Since the sun shines out of his arse, direct insertion I'm guessing would give best results.

--
Linux Registered User # 302622
Reply to
John Tserkezis

Circuits blowing up... batteries melting down. When are you going to stop with the bullshit, boy?

Circuits fail, and batteries CAN explode, but very likely would NEVER "melt down".

Tell us, asswipe... when did your brain melt down?

Oh... that's right! It must have been at some point before your bent perception allowed you to think that you tube was "the next ebay".

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

So, uh, what happened to him after that?

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

It sounds like we have a disgruntle poster :)

Did you forget to take your meds today?

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

Have you ever met anyone who was absolutely and truly gruntled?

-- Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073 Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552 rss:

email: snipped-for-privacy@tinaja.com

Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site at

Don Lancaster

No. The treatment is always fatal. :(

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

ChairmanOfTheBored snipped-for-privacy@crackasmile.org posted to sci.electronics.design:

The anode voltage is created from the horizontal output and a voltage multiplier for the last two decades. (from the horizontal output for about 7 decades). Not from the main power supply.

Living up to your name AlwaysWrong.

Living up to your name AlwaysWrong.

Hot spit. You got one right.

irrelevant trash.

Reply to
JosephKK

You're a goddamned retard. I used to make anode supplies that were separate entities, and were NOT "created from the horizontal output", you retarded f*ck.

You're a goddamned idiot, boy.

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

ChairmanOfTheBored snipped-for-privacy@crackasmile.org posted to sci.electronics.design:

Still living up to your name AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
JosephKK

You're a goddamned idiot, boy.

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

You're a goddamned retard. Your observation was retarded. Your capacity to make such observations is blurred by the fact that you are too goddamned retarded to do so.

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored