Lockin' stuff up

[snip]

Snoopy friends and neighbors.

You could get some candy pills, empty Rx containers and make up some labels with fake medicine names to fill your cabinet while hiding the real stuff.

That that is is that that is not is not is that it it is.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

When I lived in Ohio, many older homes were required to replace the tanks because they were too small, and poorly designed relics. They couldn't hand the waste water from washing machines, as well.

My dad connected to the sewer, instead of having the back yard ripped up. That was back in the '70s.

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That it was originally a late evening cartoon for adults. They also advertised cigarettes on the cartoons.

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Candy? Fill them with stool softeners.

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I'd connect to a sewer in a blink but live way too far out in the "country" to ever expect the possibility, though we do have municipal water.

Reply to
krw

Yep. See: "6. THE FLINTSTONES HELPED SELL CIGARETTES."

I don't recall that it was that late, though. It seemed that it was on just after dinner, though we didn't have TV at the time.

Reply to
krw