LED Display, LED Sign, LED Flexible Neon, LED Strip www.pop-sign-display.com

Yancheng Golden Idea China LED Display and Sign manufacturer and exporter

globalmarketing2005

Quick show of hands... how many are using gmail?

Would I lose any good contributors if I filter on it?

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | "Winners never quit, quitters never win", Jack Bradley Budnik ~1956

What difference would it make? You've already got practically everybody filtered, except for your members of the Church of Dubya.

Feh, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, but drunk

On 30/12/2005 the venerable Jim Thompson etched in runes:

. . .

I doubt it. They all seem to be either top-posters or wanting their homework done for them.

--
John B
Reply to