Lead free symbol

Where can I get a downloadable rohs and lead free symbol?

Reply to
jfma

Never mind. I found some in catalogs that were liftable to MS Word.

Reply to
jfma

I want a Eurocrat-free symbol!

Reply to
ian field

How about a red circle with a line through it over bold EU?

Reply to
jfma

Or a donkey in a hangman's noose.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Eh?

Reply to
ian field

"You can lead a donkey to water, but you can't make him think."

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

What's Eeyore got to do with the price of bogroll?

Reply to
ian field