Layout

Hi,

I have an interview coming up in a month regarding layout or printed circuit board designer. I need to prepare for the interview. I have a two year experience of working with Orcad capture and OrCAD layout plus. Can anybody adivce me that how and what to prepare for the interview. any web site, FAQ, books, literature . Thanks John

Reply to
john

Just say that, though current may pass through traces, energy passes through the space around them. Good layout requires that one envision the energy around the traces, and what it couples into. If you can do that, and also keep I*R drop in mind, you will do fine.

Reply to
John Popelish