Laugh of the Day: Early Walkman Prototype

(found while reading Douglas Self's website, hoping to find clearer schematics than the ones in his book)

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

I see also an early prototype for the tin-foil beanie.

Reply to
Richard Henry

I like the bit in the movie "1941" where some Japanese submariners sneak ashore in California to do some reconnaissance. In order to keep tabs on the local news, they steal a tabletop radio and bring it back to the sub. The radio turns out to be too big to fit down the hatch. While two of them are trying to get the thing to fit, one looks at the other and says, "We've got to find a way to make these things smaller."

I think you left the stove on.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.