HOW CAN I ...?

hello again... i wanna know HOW CAN I connect a lcd to an atmega 32.?????

Reply to
FIXXXER

Glue.

--
Adrian C
Reply to

You read the datasheets, buy the parts, learn how to program, solder and fix bugs, have fun, and with a bit of luck you could make something as excellents as this

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

is one simple way

If you are talking about the more standard type of readily available parallel LCD's, then google will find a heap of them.

"HOW CAN I connect a lcd to an atmega 32" returns a lot of results on Google. I'm sure there a many hardware and software projects there to assist you.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap

Xbee Wireless Modules, and low cost Interface Boards.
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/xbee-boards.html
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Bascom-avr application :-) nice work