Latch Circiut

have tried the basic nor and nand types these all give me a 1 on start, has any one got a good circuits.

Reply to
Dave

the basic nor and nand types these all give me a 1 on start, has any one got a good circuits.

You need to add a reset circuit to whatever kind of latch you want to make.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

the basic nor and nand types these all give me a 1 on start, has any one got a good circuits.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer

=_NextPart_000_01A4_01C54FF5.21FD5700 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi all I need a latch circuit that will start up in 0 on its o/p I have = tried the basic nor and nand types these all give me a 1 on start, has = any one got a good circuits.

Thanks

Reply to
Paul Taylor