Larkin, Here's mine...

How about a 2-bit binary counter clocked at say: .000000000000000000000000827 Hz?

-Bill

Reply to
Bill Bowden

Systems,

nd

physics.

So, you are a member of a labor union? You must have a government job?

-Bill

Reply to
Bill Bowden

Pretty close.

(See "Tower of Brahma")

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Systems,

nd

physics.

Ahhh, human...tastes like chicken.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Also known as an infinite impulse response (IIR) filter. But of course, maybe you have as well.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

An RC lowpass is an IIR filter. So is an opamp or a piece of wire or a sewer pipe. So the term is getting a tad general.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Hmm... Would people here consider an IIR filter as a state machine? My purpose for asking about "infinite state machines" was the previous poster who took extreme exception to calling an FSM a "state machine". It seemed to me that the "finite" part was the least required of the three words in the name, so I wondered about "infinite state machines".

Reply to
Ralph Barone

Hunh? Work is as natural as sleep or play. Without it we get spiritually sick. The ones in this NG that i admire most Jeorg, the Tim Ws, Phil H. and some others are all hard workers. I will never fully retire until i am dead and buried. Or; what part of Moloch don't you understand?

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

and Systems,

valuable, and

Ditto physics.

generation

enough to

If meat flavor is dominated by what the organism eats, i would expect a human to taste like pork. (The farm animal with the most similar diet).

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

Systems,

physics.

Cannibals concur with you. They refer to humans as "long pork".

Reply to
Ralph Barone

Somebody just farted in the elevator.

Reply to
Gib Bogle

That matches my memory of what was written in a book by an English (?) big-game hunter who was active in Africa in the early years of the

20th century. One on expedition, the local guides/assistants had been cooking up a stew, he asked for a bowl and ate it (described it as savory, and thought it was pork), asked for another and the cook said somewhat nervously "It is taboo for you." He asked what was in it, and the response was the local word for "arm".
Dave Platt

centaur.reading.ac.uk/23469/1/UK2011100721a.pdf

--
?? 100% natural

Jasen Betts

If a few opamps can do that, imagine an entire worldwide economy. Bitcoins crashed last week, and gold is crashing this week.

' Gold prices broke below $1,400 Monday, their lowest level since March 2011. "Here we are under [$1,400]," Gartman observed. "Who would have thought it? Not I." '

Now *that's* funny!

(For the record, I have a friend who bought a bunch of bitcoins at $2, and I advised him to sell last week at $220. He didn't.)

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Insert ^^^