September training?

We have been encouraged to spend some of our remaining training budget by taking a week-long seminar in September. I am looking for something concerning FPGA design, wireless networks, or just general engineering. My preference would be somewhere in southern California, but other places may be negotiable.

Any suggestions?

Reply to
Richard Henry

We can book a 7 days cruise from LA to Mexico and do hand-on training/experiments with FPGA. How many are coming?

Reply to
linnix

Can you post more information about place, price, dates,concept etc..

thanks

Reply to
yusufilker

7 days cruise would be:

Los Angeles, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, Los Angeles

But we probably would not leave the ship anyway, since rooms and foods are excellent on-board.

We can look into interfacing portable instruments with Micro/Avr (always on) to FPGA/Xilinx (on and off), including issues such as power regulations and monitorings, battery chargings, programmings and debuggings. If time permitted, board layouts and mountings (Micro-lead frames and Ball Grid Arrays).

Reply to
linnix

If it were me, I'd save it for the Paris airshow (:

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Fiscal year ends Sept 30.

Reply to