Keyboard drawer

Any idea where I might find a 36" wide keyboard drawer, side mounting? ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

All of the keyboard drawers i have seen mount under a desk and roll forward (to get keyboard out of the way).

I seriously doubt you will find a "side-saddle" version.

Solution: DIY.

Reply to
Robert Baer

I don't think anyone makes keyboard drawers that wide. Buy a plank of pine and get the side mounted slides like this desk has...

Martin Riddle

32" wide

Martin Riddle