Keithley Electrometer

Hi, anyone interested in buying a Keithley 619 Electrometer? I can send pics and some simple tests on the lower current ranges.

Scot

Reply to
Scot Bohnenstiehl

I'm happy with my 610C and 405, thanks.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

You should say where it is located, to aid in estimation of shipping costs.

Reply to
Chris Jones

Sorry everyone, I am working and watching two kids at the same time so brain a little fried. I am near Denver Colorado. Shipping weight is about 24 lbs. I accept Paypal. Based on Ebay prices I am looking for $300 USD. I can test the low current ranges using a Keithley 616 which can function as a current source.

Regards, Scot

Reply to
Scot Bohnenstiehl

Thanks, but too heavy/far for me.