Joerg

Say, Joerg -- you're always asking so many questions here, I was just wondering, when do we get our checks? ;-)

Tim

P.S. Nothing mean of course, your questions bring much needed *on-topic* discussion to the group!

Tim Williams

Hey, today it was only one :-)

The local currency is beer. The good stuff. None of this stuff in a can.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

So what's on tap for the holidays?

Reply to
Martin Riddle

Joerg snipped-for-privacy@removethispacbell.net posted to sci.electronics.design:

Hey, my good stuff comes in 5 gallon cans. Of course, that is where it is finished. I could make it there just to prove the point.

Reply to
JosephKK

White Hawk IPA, Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale, and probably some of this stuff:

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

I used to make beer, back in college. Might start again when retired. An engineer at a client bought himself a new fridge, cut holes into it, ran the piping, got a CO2 bottle and now has his own pub in the kitchen. Amazing.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Joerg snipped-for-privacy@removethispacbell.net posted to sci.electronics.design:

Hot damn, i gotta try a couple of those.

Reply to
JosephKK