isolated SPI Module

Hello,

I would like to introduce the recently finished isolated SPI module, which is available on Tindie, Ebay and Amazon at the moment. Details can be found here:

Ideal in noisy enviroments where you need to communicate via SPI with Sensors, ADC's DAC's and so on...

Let me know what you think about it, it's my first OSHW design. Feedback wellcome...

--
Gruss
Mark