Is there such a component in Orcad 10.5?

I just wanna simulate an ideal microstrip with >500 LC's, is there such a ladder component in Orcad? btw, what's the TLump128 component?

Reply to
leelsuc

Why?

is there

*ALL* Spices have proper transmission lines. You don't need to approximate them with ladders.

Don't know, I don't use PSpice.

Kevin Aylward snipped-for-privacy@anasoft.co.uk

SuperSpice, a very affordable Mixed-Mode Windows Simulator with Schematic Capture, Waveform Display, FFT's and Filter Design.

Reply to
Kevin Aylward

I need to simulate theoretical / distributed / lump for a microstrip.

Now I build blockes to simulate a > 500 LCs. This is not smart way.

I just wanna find a component. I can write pSpice file to make sub circuits. but it's not smart way.