Is it common to re-verse engineer an integrated circuit ?

Wonderful isn't it ?

Seen the same thing with 0.156" pitch connectors spaced at 0.15". It's ugly !

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Standard field engineering. "Don't bend the tool - get a bigger hammer."

Regards, Nick Maclaren.

Reply to
Nick Maclaren

Exactly racism is about hate ;)

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Just because a licence says something doesn't mean it has any legal force. In the specific case of reverse engineering, many countries have laws specifically allowing it for certain purposes (e.g. to create interoperable products).

-- Richard

Reply to
Richard Tobin

I dunno, I suspect this one to be a copyright violation:

Did they really have the rights to reproduce an image of Waldo? I wonder how many copies they made? If they get sued and have to pay a per-copy royalty or penalty, it could get expensive...

-----

Ben Bradley