is flux in trouble?

On my PC,

home page has been a blank grey screen for a week or two now.

Can other people see something?

Pity if they are gone. Their concept was highly amusing and well worth thinking about.

Works fine here (Netherlands, Windows 10, Chrome). Try CTRL-SHIFT-N for incognito mode to disable old cookies etc.

Arie

Reply to
Arie de Muijnck

Yes, it works in Firefox private browser mode. CTRL-SHIFT-N doesn't work.

Now, where can I buy some 2N2000's? And 10pF polarized caps?

It's funny, a circuit design package being built by people who don't understand electronics. Profound even.

Try using Tor to use an out of USA IP address.

When I did it came up with dark blue on black text that is impossible to read. Some links on the page did work though.

Reply to
lolli

It worked in Firefox after I cleared their cookies.

They can't design electronics and apparently can't code web sites.

What makes you say that? I just looked at their site but no more than the opening page.

Reply to
John S