Anyone have any of Ralph Carson's books?

Amazon.Com "helpfully" suggested them to me, and I've never heard of the guy before. Anyone have a copy of his books? And want to voice an opinion?

The only one that's still in print is about analog radio receivers -->

(how's that for obscenely expensive?)... but Amazon shows he's previously written books on amplifiers as well.

---Joel Kolstad

Reply to
Joel Kolstad

Joel Go to

and if you put Ralph Carson in for the author you will get several entries for his book "High Frequency amplifiers. Entries about 24 through 38 with prices from about $12 plus s&h to about $133 plus s&h.

One entry for Radio Communication Concepts Analog was about $475 plus s&h.

ADDALL is a new and used books search engine. and it searchs most of the majors like ABE, ALIBRIS, Powells, etc. Dave Foreman

Reply to
David L. Foreman