inverse filtering?

I do time-domain simulation of signal that passed electronic filters. Now, my task is reconstructing original signal with signals that passed filter

To get inverse filgering ,I reversed transfer function, but it makes error.

What did I have to do to get inverse filtering?

Reply to
sperelat

You may be asking the imposible. Check that the tranfer function of the filter doesn't have any zeros (notches). If the amplitude of any frequency component is multiplied by zero, the information is gone.

Next you need to look carefully at the phase shift. The output of a filter can never contain information from the future of its input. The entire output must be delayed so that this is not needed.

Lastly you have to consider accuracy and noise issues. It doesn't take much of an error in the cut off frequency to make quite a significant error in the cancelation.

Reply to
MooseFET