PCB Signal integrity simulation

Hi to all, Looking for PCB Signal integrity simulation software (Hyperlinks Equivalent). Thanks, Y.B.

Reply to
Yuri Belenky

Cadence Allegro PCB SI for folks using Allegro or Capture...

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Edmondson

I did some experiments using the Intusoft 'IBIS to Spice' converter - the output was then converted to SuperSpice for the simulation. I couldn't get it to produce believable results, but I didn't spend very long on it - YMMV

Dave

Reply to
Dave