Interesting/promising measurements at CERN

<snippage restored again>

You could quit being such a BS artist, but I'm not holding my breath.

The quote was "fundamental particles", which is quite a different matter (so to speak). Your list is entirely beside the point.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Phil seems to be working from John Larkin's playbook - sci.electronics.design is where he gets the admiration he craves (or at least finds commercially useful). and he gets restive when he doesn't get enough of it.

Not in this context it isn't.

Or Phil thinks he can get away with making this claim. He does have a "win at all costs" streak, which becomes obvious from time to time.

Reply to
Bill Sloman