Info on N4010A

Dear All,

I am now learning on N4010A and RF Parametric Test for WLAN device.

Could anybody explain to me in simple terms about this?

I downloaded a few documents from Agilent, however, I have difficultly to understand the application notes.

I would appreciate your kind help if anyone could help me to have some initiatives to start learning about it.

I am quite new to RF testing and WLAN.

Regards

Reply to
Myauk