– including these $150 beers

What about the idiots who seem to think this is news?

Reply to
Ricky

I presume you are attempting to imply that there is something wrong with me. Why?

I saw the article, thought it was interesrering, posted it as OT so now I'm an idiot?

You sure are touchy about some things, kinda like the persons the article was about.

Enjoy.

Reply to
jim whitby

Personally, I think the article is idiotic. That's why it was on The Register as a fluff piece.

Why would you think it was appropriate to post here? This is the sort of stuff Larkin does. He finds something personally interesting and posts it here. Then he complains about others posting off topic.

Whatever. How about I buy you a beer and we'll forget about this?

Reply to
Ricky

It's forgotten.

Reply to