IC Package Software or reference

Is there any software or document that gives a large number of ic package dimensions? Ideally I would like to be able to sort packages given a number of criteria.

Reply to
DonMack

Try this Mentor site. There used to be a free version (eg; Viewer)

If not, I still have the original LP Viewer somewhere...

Martin Riddle

JEDEC is the home for this

although much of the information will be in "standardeze" and not the condensed just-the-facts form that you may be looking for. Still, it's the standard.

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Try this Mentor site. There used to be a free version (eg; Viewer)

If not, I still have the original LP Viewer somewhere...

Cheers

----------------------

As far as I can tell this is only for land patterns and not packages?

Reply to
DonMack

JEDEC is the home for this

although much of the information will be in "standardeze" and not the condensed just-the-facts form that you may be looking for. Still, it's the standard.

--

Yeah, I found them earlier. There search feature isn't quite up to snuff as
it returns many extra things. Also it's all in mm and I hate wasting time

Diodes has a good "mega list" of packages but it's also all in mm.

http://www.diodes.com/datasheets/ap02002.pdf
Reply to
DonMack

Yes, you are correct.