I want New released songs

If any body has newest songs please send to me. thank you.

Reply to
swaroop_chougule

Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb, Mary had a little lamb, its fleece was white as snow.

Everywhere that Mary went, Mary went, Mary went, Everywhere that Mary went, the lamb was sure to go.

He followed her to school one day, school one day, school one day, He followed her to school one day, ...

Oh, I can't remember the rest, but so what? Make something up!

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich, but drunk

You'll want a tracker to play them too.

mrdarrett

" snipped-for-privacy@rediffmail.com" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...

Here you go

Kyle Broflovski Episode 110: Mr. Hankey, The Christmas Poo - A Lonely Jew On Christmas It's hard to be a Jew on Christmas My friends won't let me join in any games And I can't sing Christmas songs or decorate a Christmas tree or leave water out for Rudolph 'cause there's something wrong with me My people don't believe in Jesus Christ's divinity I'm a Jew A lonely Jew On Christmas

Chanukkah is nice, but why is it That Santa passes over my house every year? And instead of eating ham I have to eat kosher latke Instead of Silent Night I'm singing huhash do gavish And what the f*ck is up with lighting all these f****ng candles, tell me please? I'm a Jew A lonely Jew I'd be merry But I'm Hebrew On Christ-maas

Reply to
Homer J Simpson