I just plonked Andy

I don't know what part he felt that felt right and now I won't.

This plonking thing is quite hard.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

It just takes some practice. Before long you'll be plonking people, just because they turned their computer on.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

No. The leading plonkers - Jim Thompson comes to mind - only plonk people who post stuff that the plonker doesn't want to read.

Granting Jim's lack of contact with reality, this is pretty much everybody with enough neurones to make a synapse, but the web includes every kind of opinion, amongst them people who seem to share most of Jim's perverse delusions.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman