I hate america

How do you turn 5lbs of fat into something wonderful?

scroll down

put a nipple on it

martin

Reply to
martin griffith
[snip]

That is correct. Very nice.

...Jim Thompson

She hasn't misunderstood that the value of her voice and boobs combined don't exceed the target demographic's requirement that women don't hold a view on anything.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

According to my cursory search, they're a banned band. ;-P

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich, Under the Affluence

Haven't heard of implants yet, huh? Kinda skews the equation, I'd think. ;-P

Then again, implants _do_ cost money - are they reserved for the daughters of rich white guys, or are they paid for with taxpayer money?

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich, Under the Affluence

Well, it certainly does put the neocons into paroxysms! Can't have the Chilldruuuun discovering where their food comes from!

I wonder, though, Jim: What was it that made you lose your rational thought processes and become a bushie?

Hey, speaking of nasty cracks....

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich, Under the Affluence

This is simply not sane. It's the right-wing nazi wannabes who want to supress free speech and freedom of expression, i.e., rape and trash the Constitution.

Why do _you_ hate The Constitution of The United States, Jim?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria