ferrites usage guides

Wes Stewart

Does anybody have any good links to usage / design guidelines of ferrites to suppress noise / EMI on low level DC signals ?

Reply to
Jimmy

I think I'd also recommend finding and taking a course from TI, that used to be Unitrode's, which I believe is called the "Power Supply Design Seminar." Included in the course is the Unitrode Magnetics Design Handbook as well as another book on the seminar, itself.

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Kirwan

suppose it depends on the Z of the circuit, how "fast" your DC is. etc.

Whats the problem?

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

I believe that course is availble on the TI web site for free.

Reply to
Martin Riddle

You mean, in downloadable form? Including the Unitrode Magnetics Design Handbook? That would be most excellent for those interested, if so.

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Kirwan

Try this from Epcos