About the VA bonuses

Shouldn't those that got a bonus for hitting their numbers be prosecuted for fraud? They altered the numbers to get their bonus. I haven't heard anything like that. I haven't even heard they should give the money back. Mikek

amdx

You don't understand... government employees (unionized) don't get prosecuted, they get suspended with pay until the noise dies down, then they return to work as if nothing happened. ...Jim Thompson

Oh your just a cynic. Me to. Mikek

amdx

That's what they did to the public school administrators and teachers in Atlanta. Most plead out but they're going to nail the superintendent's ass to a cross, if she doesn't die of cancer first.

As long as Holder is the AG, nothing will happen.

Reply to
krw

By the time they go through a hearing and appeals process, it will cost $1M to get the crummy $10-15K the worthless bitch awarded herself as a bonus. Or are you so f_cking stupid you think there was some kind of committee tha t awarded the bitch her bonus?!? Another perquisite of her job is that the bitch writes her own performance evaluation. Or are you so f_cking stupid y ou think someone oversees people like the bitch?!? You're dumber than a rock, go the f_ck away.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred