Human brains communicating with each other ?

Grow or borrow one. Use it to communicate. Report your results.

Reply to
larwe

Dear Abby,

There's this newsgroup reader I really like (I'll call him "Google"). We've been spending a lot of time together lately, and I think Google really likes me as much as I like him. My problem is that sometimes Google doesn't seem to respect me. All my friends have newgroup readers that lovingly provide killfiles and respect their privacy. But Google refuses to do such a simple, caring thing for me. Even though I have asked him really nicely for one.

For instance, the other day somebody said something really innappropriate (had nothing to do with electronics, or reality for that matter) and Google just stood there and did nothing to defend me. As you can probaly tell, not having that killfile is really bothering me. When I see how much better my friends' newgroups readers are I wonder if Google really cares about me or is just taking me for granted.

Signed,

Jinxed in Jersey

Reply to
redbelly

Well, You have it right. The "in Jersey" tells it all ;-)

...Jim Thompson

You only have to read NJ's gun laws to know it's a horrifying place to live. And it's only in the last couple of years that it's (kinda) joined the human race in terms of insurance legislation. Remember how practically every insurance company in the USA used to have fine print in their advertising that said "Not available in NJ or MA"?

Reply to
larwe

...and a fine place for it too! Want another?

--
  Keith
Reply to

Yeah... like... wow, man!

--
Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org
Reply to
Dirk Bruere at Neopax

Ok,

What if human brains can communicate with each other ? :)

Maybe they can do this but we simply haven't detected it yet ;)

(Computers can do it wireless too these days ;))

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

They can. It is well proven.

We have detected it. All you need is a sensor that detects very small changes in air pressure and an scope to see it.

Humans have been doing short range wireless for at least 200,000 years. Its nothing new.

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

snip

Ah, Jersey. Nice place, just next to France

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Ponder that. What if you could communicate with others?

Regarding your outpour in the last weeks, I can easily see that it feels that way to you.

What do you mean with wireless? Why care whether communication is over sight, speech, or 2.4Ghz radio? What's the difference, when the other end does not listen, just talk?

best regards Patrick

(followup-to poster set)

Reply to
Patrick Schaaf

My brain has detected a lot of Usenet communication from you recently on comp.arch, but I am not convinced that you are using your brain to compose it.

-Jason

Reply to
Jason Ozolins

Probability Factor 0.01%, Captain.

Reply to
Ken Taylor

better not, probably confuse the locals, all that foreign 110 volts etc

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Uh, isn't that what we're doing here?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Yep. Kibo.

Reply to
mcintosh_aubrey

If you're in a cow, you're sick.

--
  Keith
Reply to

I'm not that kinda guy!

--
  Keith
Reply to

Uh, no. You must not have read much of "Skybuck's" material, or you would have realized that it's really a cross posting prototype of an advanced virus that escaped from the MIT artificial intellegence labs.

Reply to
FredK

Give your "brainwave" mac to me so I can include it in my packet filter..

Reply to
TheDoc

I thought a jersey was a cow.

Ken