HP2530 Datasheet Needed

I ran across a few HP2530 devices in my [old] stock, but no longer have a datasheet. I believe these are dual optocouplers similar to HCPL2530, but I am not sure. An hour on Google didn't help, other than to find a few sites that would sell me a datasheet, if they had one. That said, I'm hardly an expert on Google searches. Does anyone on the group have an HP2530 datasheet they would be willing to share?

Thanks, Richard Seriani, Sr.

Reply to
Richard Seriani, Sr.

I think they're the same thing. You could confirm this with some easy bench measurements.

Reply to
Winfield Hill

with some easy

Also Toshiba TLP2530

Reply to
GPG

, other than to find a few sites

Reply to
vasile

but I

Reply to
vasile

No such device. HP's opto couplers use HCPL prefix. Probably just a shortcut part number.

qrk