ASIC needed

Me again.

Need an integrated circuit for my Craftsman garage door opener. Based on my research this Texas Instrument product was made especially for Chamberlain Group. They make the openers for Craftsman and will not sell parts for the control board.

Anyone out there have an old board sitting around with a 16-pin DIP IC marked CX9021NX you would be willing to part with?

Reply to
Silver Surfer