MIT Radiation Lab Series books for sale

Hi folks! My husband and I have been collecting these great reference books for a few years, and we lucked into the entire series being sold as a set so now we have some "spares" to sell off to some lucky people! These books are all for sale at eBay. Here's what we have:

Vol. 1, Radar System Engineering by Ridenour, et al. See listing

for details. Vol. 15, Crystal Rectifiers by Torrey and Whitmer. See listing
for details. Vol. 19, Waveforms by Chance, Hughes, MacNichol, Sayre and Williams. See listing
for details. Vol. 21, Electronic Instruments by Greenwood, Holdam and MacRae. See listing
for details. Vol. 25, Theory of Servomachanisms by James, Nichols and Phillips. See listing
for details. Vol. 26, Radar Scanners and Radomes by Cady, Karelitz and Turner. See listing
for details.

Good luck with your bidding!!

Reply to
Daria Thomas