How to connect the lamp?

Yep, just keep coming back with your weak pussy retorts, and keep evading the real question, and that is you don't know anything about circuits, lack the ability to learn, have nothing to offer SED, so why do you post here? To answer that would be to admit you're a pussy punk troublemaker...You have nothing to offer SED, go away and stay away.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

I wouldn't trust you or your kind to spec out a spare tire, you're a complete simple-minded idiot. And who the hell do you think you're fooling, minor circuit design is a world away from your capability..

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

You offer no tangible benefit to anyone posting to SED, you don't know anything and you can't do anything. You're a complete waste of time...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Actually, in all seriousness and without exaggeration, a ballistic camera couldn't catch how fast you would go down, permanently. You are now and always have been a fat-assed blowhard candy eater sitting on your fat stupid ass...go take another messy bloody dump thru your fat cheeks why don't you.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

I am familiar with the propensity for making outrageous claims from your kind, not impressed, your so-called designs are little more than kit work, you just don't have it.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

This is typical of the kind of threads you and your kind create, so we will continue. You don't know circuits or anything else worthwhile, you have no business posting to SED.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Typical soft-flabby-scared-man tough talk, how web-like of you...Are you going to finish me with some secret lethal hand combat technique the Army taught you? Well- that makes me perfectly safe, LOL.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

duh...

Show you a complete circuit of what? That crummy little beacons-on indicator thing? That is so trivial...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

When you post extraordinarily stupid responses like that, you dead end the thread...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

I will shatter your 2x4, no problem whatsoever, try to let go before your limp wrist gets broken.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

You can't be serious-LOL- what an idiot. I've posted 555 circuits more complicated than that joke you described...hahahaha....

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

You're about as wrong about that as you are with everything else...total idiot...hahahaha........

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Isn't that what you want? ...only aiming to please, Junior.

You asked a question? Really?

There is a *lot* more to electronics than circuits, blimpo. Good thing, because there is still hope for you.

Perhaps it's none of your damned business, Netkkkop Jr. Why don't you go outside and play with your best buds, Slow', Phyllis, and the dumb donkey.

--
Keith
Reply to

Well you can make a good enough 1KHz oscillator with it, and a fair operating temperature range. Was that unused audio channel 20KHz wide? Then the CT will be tough to replace with a 555...but possible...what voltage is on the beacon circuit?

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

You doing nothing else, absolutely nothing else, it is well-known you are a worthless parasitic pest...

More pretense from a worthless poser...

You don't fool anyone, pussy lightweight. I know now that you're not a degreed engineer, you're some kind of education major idiot, probably elementary level, who was cross *trained* (like a circus animal) by the Big Bad Blue for somewhat limited functionality...lol- sorry-assed joke....

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Parasitic? Now, Junior. Don't talk about your best bud Slow' behind his back.

Facts, Bloops, simple facts.

Got you fooled, fool.

You're an idiot, too. Of course that needn't be said.

Joke's on you, Junior.

BTW, Junior. Why all the interest in my credentials? You complain when I said something about my experience, yet keep trying to find out more. Strange bird you are, Bloopie.

--
Keith
Reply to

Another lame attempt to be clever...typical troll.

Yep, that they are...

Adopting ebonics now?

More lame faux wit...

We tell you what you are and not vice versa.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Facts, Bloops, just the facts.

At least you agree that you're an idiot.

No, but I'm sure you'll come up with something that makes sense any year now.

Facts, ma'am. Just the facts.

That's an interesting way of finding fact. You're certainly batting .000 this season. ...which is an improvement from last, I suppose.

--
Keith
Reply to

krw wrote: [...snipping moronic trash from the group moron...]

Stupid gurley-q trash responses like that will dead end the thread. Just because you're a limp wristed voyeur nothing of a person in real life doesn't mean you can't at least assume a somewhat more interesting personality on the web. Now rip that bra off and start acting wild or stfu...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Still can't figure out how to do this "Usenet" thing, eh Blimps.

--
Keith
Reply to