How to connect the lamp?

I gather nobody noticed the "Yours Trolly".

Tam

Reply to
Tam

And what are you, other than some old man too grumpy to be in the movies.

--
Keith
Reply to

You're calling me old, punkass?

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Certainly grumpy ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Still calling people pussy, because you've never seen one outside your inbred family?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

All this talk about inbreeding today, guess my assessment of you hit home, eh.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

You'd be grumpy too, if you had to look at his butt ugly face in every reflective surface. Never mind him living with 65 relatives in his two bedroom mobile home, and no running water. I heard that it has become so bad that their pigs left, in disgust.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Sounds a lot like a description of that Kentucky homestead you grew up in...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Not at all. In fact, I do like 'Dueling Banjos' but it really isn't the proper wedding music. That is, outside your family.

BTW, I forgot to write down when you'll be on the Jerry Springer show again. Is your mom that 500 pound slob who screams that she's sexy?

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Let me see here, if they're fat and 500 lbs, they're a slob, but if they're fat and just 300 lbs, then they're....well...you.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

I didn't grow up in Kentucky. Unlike you, though I did grow up.

I do have relatives in Kentucky, and several are millionaires. They earned every dollar from hard work, building a business from the ground, up. Or in one case it was from the ground, down. Too bad you were around them, They would have turned you into a human being. That is, if you could handle the hard work.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Wrong again, lard ass. I have never weighed 300 pounds, but you probably eat that much lard a year. I guess you're just ashamed of her after all?

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You told us you came from Kentucky, so you lied again...

Didn't know there was that much to be made in moonshine...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

There isn't always stupid. Rock quarries, tobacco farms, sugar beets, hogs, chickens, road construction.

Just because running 'shine was the only way your family had any cash the didn't steal doesn't mean that real farmers didn't make money from hard work. I'll bet you think that 'The Dukes of Hazard" is a documentary series.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

aioe rubbish warning - possible humor.

RL

Reply to
legg

Didn't you leave out starting forest fires, to get hired in trying to put them out...Hey, "ya gotta doo wat ya gotta doo"-isn't that what them there yokels up there always say...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

My family didn't compete with yours. They were honest, hard working people. There was always some sleazy, poor, lazy bunch who would rather start fires, rather than track animals for food. There was a criminal case in the news a few years ago wen one big fire was started by some hunters. I'm surprised you survived. Most of the other dumb animals were burnt to death.

Most of the crushed rock under the interstate system in Kentucky was mined and processed by my family. They didn't need to get a patent to do it, either.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Come on Robert. It's obvious that you are quite jealous of a lot of people on this newsgroup, or you wouldn't be starting all these stupid pissing matches.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Crushing rock: that sounds like something you would be good at.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

You don't say....

How would there be room for anyone else with all the Terrells in there... Was that where you acquired a taste for "prison sex?"

Reply to
Fred Bloggs