How to connect the lamp?

My name is Fred and not Robert. You're the destitute, alienated, and idle troll with nothing to do 'cept troll the internet, so don't call me desperate....

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

krw wrote: [...snip worthless garbage...]

You're the most superficial and braindead pest on SED, no one really knows why you even post here, you have no comprehension of the technical material and a background so scant you're valueless to even the hobbyist grade newbie in electronics. All anyone sees is your trolling flame threads-you are an utterly worthless scum of the earth...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Of course, keep up with your pussy bluffing...

You live in a rat infested hovel, you don't use credit cards because you can't get one.

Not interested in a cyber fiction world for destitute and stupid losers like yourself. You are detested by all who know you, except your mother, Fay is it...

Of course, another cyber fiction pretending to have an active schedule, but the fact is you find time to shoot your worthless mouth off on the web 24/7, so not very credible.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

No one would be interested in your opinion, you have no education beyond high school, and the fact is you're just plain...stupid...like the krw flake.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

The whole area is a dump filled with low quality housing and low quality people. You can't ignore the statistics. And last time I checked, VISA doesn't take food stamps...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Right _ I am aware of that, and also the fact that particular training is designed for people with no more than an 8th grade education...that is the military specification for all training and maintenance materials for enlisted personnel...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

They're not called hoodlums anymore, they're called thugs. Even thugs wouldn't stoop to living in squalor like yours...

It is a welfare program administered by the USDA. Certainly you qualify, you are below the poverty line..

Okay, good for you...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Yep, I'm well aware of that crowd too, not impressed...

That's the specification and every system out there costs dearly because of the necessity for all the automated fault detection and location...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

You keep tripping over your lower lip. Why?

--
Keith
Reply to

The place is a dump...shoddy construction, bad neighborhood.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

You're getting short winded there, troll. Go away, you don't know circuits, you're worthless.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Nope, nope. No, wrong, and nope. Your usual batting average, Junior.

--
Keith
Reply to

Then why don't you move? Parole officer won't let you?

--
Keith
Reply to

You don't know anything about circuits, so why are you posting to SED?

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

More of your immature games, idiot. You have nothing to offer SED, so why are you posting here?

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

You have nothing to offer SED, so why are you posting here?

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

You don't know how to post to the Usenet, so why are you posting to SED?

--
Keith
Reply to

She thinks it's a brand of douche.

--
Keith
Reply to

Michael A. Terrell wrote: [...snip same old hackneyed attempt at trying to appear clever...]

You don't know anything about circuits, you're obviously too stupid to learn, so why are you posting to SED?

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Let's talk about something more objective and immediate, and that would be the complete absence of any worthwhile knowledge of circuits, so why do you post here? You're of no value to this newsgroup...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs