Home lab parts

I don't make products in my home lab.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

I don't see it in this thread.

Are those 6 test points, at the top right, for the prototype or for the product?

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Damn. Sorry I was looking at the TDR schematic. But I'm still curious about that.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Posted on Feb 5th, 17:58. The picture is at

Between the transmission line segments? Those are there to model the probe's connection to the board, so that we could look at how long the delay line section should be to make sure there were no interfering reflections during the measurement time.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs