high voltage LDO

Yep, use you recommended BCV62C SOT23 current mirror as the core plus any old transistors to make the cascode portion. ...Jim Thompson

The only BCV62 matching spec is 0.7 / 1.3x current matching, corresponding to an about 10mV voltage offset matching spec. This is 5 to 10x worse than the parts in my Table 8.1b (such as the BCM857 and DMMT3906), and I think that's why I left those parts out of the table. They're also pre-wired as mirrors, limiting their application.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

If it runs away at 25 mW, it'll have about 10% nonlinearity at 2.5 mW. If t hat's good enough precision for the application, fine. I'm usually trying f or something quite a bit better than that.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs