Negative low dropout voltage regulator with -5 to -24 input voltage range

I'm looking for a negative linear voltage regulator with at least a

-5 to -24 input voltage range and about 1 to 1.5 volts maximum dropout at 25 mA. I am aware of the LM2991 but am wondering if there is somethign available in a smaller package.

Reply to
Steve

Linear Tech LT1175. Close, anyway...

Dave

Reply to
starfire

Absolute max input is -20 V. I need -24.

Perhaps I could regulate the -5 to -24 input range down to -3 using an LM337, then double that to -6 (unregulated) then use a LDO to get that

-6V regulated to my f>LT1175

Reply to
Steve