Here's Johnny!

International law

International law, also called public international law or law of nations, the body of legal rules, norms, and standards that apply between sovereign states and other entities that are legally recognized as international actors. The term was coined by the English philosopher Jeremy Bentham

Steve Wilson

Everyone who isn't the government of the United States or Israel agree that Israel's West Bank settlements are in violation of article 49 of the 4th Geneva Convention, which they are a signatory to. Even Canada and the UK.

Reply to
bitrex

If the message that the Trump admin wants to send the world is "Do not bother entering into treaties or agreements with us, they are meaningless, we will always just do whatever we want no matter what dumb thing we signed off on says" then they are doing a good job of sending that message

Reply to
bitrex

On behalf of the United States, that is

Reply to
bitrex

bitrex wrote in news:peXCF.19982$ snipped-for-privacy@fx16.iad:

So, I should say "I think you're smart [sic]."

Or just say "I think you're smart... NOT!"

Methinks perhaps you use the term a bit too often.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

bitrex wrote in news:MrXCF.28956$ snipped-for-privacy@fx19.iad:

Do you read dictionaries?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Becoming a UN signatore and then going against their edicts, however, is. One does not claim to be or want to be among civil nations and then act as a terrorist entity and then act as if nothing of the sort happened.

John Larkin is an abject idiot.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

bitrex wrote in news:nw5DF.127945$ snipped-for-privacy@fx39.iad:

Look... They offered the land to them and were rejected and with violent acts type rejection. So they took it back and piss on you idiots who overlook the events.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

International actors. Norms and standards. Funny.

To really have some effect, stop using those Intel CPUs that were designed in Israel. Use an Islamic processor.

lunatic fringe electronics
Reply to
jlarkin

Treaties, ratified by the Senate, are serious. Has the Trump admin violated any?

lunatic fringe electronics
Reply to
jlarkin

It's supposed to read that way...

Reply to
bitrex

It's a pretty large oversimplification of the situation.

The "deals" Israel has tended to offer are a lot like the zero-money-down $99/month Honda Accord ads you see in the Sunday paper - the bold-print part is for public consumption and what people remember as being rejected, however there's always an "*" and a lot of fine print down at the bottom. A lot of fine print.

"Local man violently rejects fantastic deal on new car lease" is then, as an analogy, how the media can be counted on to spin the oft-inevitable rejection. It wasn't the bold-print part that was the part that was rejected, however.

Reply to
bitrex

That is to say the headline is that the Palestinians have been offered land and a state and the opportunity to have their own government and courts and legal system and defense force.

The fine print tends to says that in fact while there would be a government and courts and legal system in fact Israel still gets to exclusively control and police all the borders, has the final authority on who may be elected, has large control over what rulings a Palestinian court system may make, and effectively the "state" is a puppet state under Israeli authority, more-or-less.

Reply to
bitrex

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

He thumbed his nose at, and shit on the Kurds. They helped us and the entire globe to defeat most of ISIS and Trump and his retarded moves have now allowed ISIS to restart, and he is 100% responsible for the deaths of allies. Allies whom gave the US their trust and their blood.

Of course we had agreements with them that Trump went againt in order to apease the man holding several of his puppet strings. Vladimir Putin.

Donald J. Trump is the absolute worst thing to have ever happened to the entire planet.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

bitrex wrote in news:VPcDF.74156$ snipped-for-privacy@fx38.iad:

You keep blathering about crap they are trying now.

The "offer" I mentioned was decades ago, you dipshit.

They f***ed up decades ago, when they rejected the offer and started their terrorists acts.

And we are talking about the borders of a place that seems to have no problem accepting Iranian missiles and other arms with which to make the terrorist attacks and allowing them to go wherever they want. So yes, idiot, Israel would REQUIRE a continued firm control over the borders.

You could be a bit more stupid, just not in this life.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Yeah if they'd agreed the Israeli Jews would've likely taken the opportunity to line them all up and waxed the whole lot of em after a show of weakness like that. Did the experience of the Holocaust make the surviving Jews "nice" or not have a winner-take-all mentality? I think it's unlikely...

Reply to
bitrex