I have a macro ;-)

I have a trivial macro that automatically pares levels of replies.

Choose how many >>>>...>'s you want to be rid of (use ctrl-F, then cancel), then let 'er rip.

Works in Agent composition window, running in Macro Express, but probably easily adaptable to other tools.

Here 'tis (I call it with ctrl-alt-F)...

REPEAT F3 shift-End Delete Delete RepeatEnd

In Macro Express this is terminated when a "Find" window pops up... your set of >>>'s no longer found... all those lines cleared. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

What an idiot you are.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever