help identifying mystery gate array

Got a bunch of these from an auction and they look valuable...

Shown is the bottom of the chip with the unprogrammed device number

The chip is presumed to be a popular mil-spec gate array in a gull wing

84 epoxy package.

The top of the chip is identified as

OTZy9-1420129 Revision- Mfg Date- 9946 U7-1

Presumably these can be reprogrammed for a tiny fraction of original cost new.

Believed to be full mil spec aerospace.

Need to know the original chip manufacturer and data sheet. None of the obvious part number choices line up.

============

BTW, insider secrets of getting this quality images are found at

Many thanks,

Don Lancaster

Hope they're not OTP (eg. antifuse) type, which are popular in such applications for rad-hardness etc. Plastic PLCC-84 package, though.

Adobe Photoshop's "Perspective" crop function will allow you to get rid of that irritating angular misalignment and distortion in a snap.

Drag the corner handles to line each of the four sides up with the package edges, which defines the perspective correction, then pull the center handles of each side out to define the area to be cropped.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

And where do I get a free copy of Adobe Photoshop?

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster

Here:

There are trial versions.

A legal but old version of pretty much *all* adobe products including key can be found here:

There is a discussion about this on slashdot:

I have no affiliation with adobe (unfortunately :D ).

Regards Werner

Reply to
Werner

The gimp does this too AFAIK.

--

John Devereux
Reply to

Yup, and although I find the GUI a little klunky and it's very hard to remember what sub-menu the particular function I need is in, it does a lot of stuff quite well. I've never been able to get photoshop to do what I wanted, but then I don't use Windows much anymore.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

the

Sure does. Moreover, so does IrfanView with a much friendlier user interface.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk