help identifying transistor

Hello I have a transistor in a TO220AB package that I cannot cross. The transistor has the following identifiers:

3CD237 MOROCCO P60NF0 6L

I believe it is a mosfet but am not positive.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated

Reply to
Gary Woodruff

It took three seconds to find with Google.

If you are looking for repair parts you should ask on news:sci.electronics.repair

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Try this:

Muzaffer Kal

DSPIA INC.
ASIC/FPGA Design Services

http://www.dspia.com
Reply to
Muzaffer Kal

Michael A. Terrell Inscribed thus:

Don't these GG's know how to Google... It seems not. :-(

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

Sad, isn't it?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in news:Q_qdndBt6- MI3oTRnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

I can't help thinking that Google's SNR is in terminal decline anyway though..

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

They will have a fresh influx of idiots in three days, when Cox cable drops their NNTP service. :(

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in news:-

9WdnTJhmOEAhofRnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

Can't wait. >:) Mind you, I was thinking of Google's search SNR but it cuts both ways. Talking of cutting both ways, if people who know how to use usenet are displaced to GG, that might actually help.

A lot of the best SNR seems to be had when people who've been in the industry a long time have collected data that the originators later abandon. I don't know how that will go in future, but some might end up in paid-access-only sites on the web, so it's good when people here point out links to it when it appears for free. Some things are getting very hard to find unless we already know where to look. A growing web won't make that any better. I just try to keep a clear idea of what I'm looking for.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

I save every datasheet and equipment manual I see a link posted for.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in news:_fCdnZSVzKiPT4fRnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

I don't.. Maybe I ought to but I usually do it like someone on a beach collecting the ones that look shiny. :) Basically if it looks like I might use the part. If I do use it I keep all I can get, multiple sourced sheets for LM317, LF412, etc.. I like to stay with the smallest range of parts I can get away with, on the principle that the more parts there are, the more are going to be doomed to obsolescence anyway. And Google rarely lets me down entirely at need. If any sheet seemed hard to find I usually keep a copy just because of that, too.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

Here's one worth having if you don't already own it. It's a Fairchild Semiconductor 1987 Linear databook:

1,120 pages!
Reply to
JW

JW wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Thanks, as good a kickstart to a serious library as any I've ever seen.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

I think I still have my paper copy of that, but thanks. :) I have around 500 databooks in my library.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I've looked for a datasheet for the NEC MC-5800 hybrid IF/RF amplifier for years, but can't find it anywhere. I still have a full carton of them. :(

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

for.

might

sheets

parts I can

more are

down

copy just

Try looking for Motorola datasheets for that number. I _might_ be a clone of a Motorola part.

Reply to
JosephKK

for.

How do i get into your will?