Headphones out to line out

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 09:55:57 -0700, JeffM wrote: ...

Hey! Who needs an "excuse" to be lazy and unproductive?

You _have_ discerned that the lazy man's way is better, haven't you? Accomplish the same goal with minimum expenditure of resources.

Laziness is the mother of invention!

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

We agree up to the point where I said "unproductive". I'm thinking of the 1-hit wonders who want to coast on that their entire lives.

--That's not what copyright was meant to be.

Reply to
JeffM

Are you aware that you have the X-No-Archive bit set?

If you are aware, is there a logic to it?

Reply to
JeffM

Most of Man's inventions have been time-saving. Then came Usenet :-)

-- "Electricity is of two kinds, positive and negative. The difference is, I presume, that one comes a little more expensive, but is more durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it." (Stephen Leacock)

Reply to
Fred Abse

Television? It's even doubtful that the computer has saved time. It certainly has allowed government to record (and thus tax) more of your life though.

--
  Keth
Reply to

Yes.