headphone stuff

I'm trying to find the kind of super flexible dual coax or whatever they use for headphones. Who makes this? Where to buy it? I'm also looking for those connectors on higher end headphones that let you remove the wire at each speaker. TIA

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

The Fijitsu Wire and Happy Egg Noodles Company. :P The use the same extruder for the wire and egg noodles. k... just kidding. I have no idea.

Reply to
D from BC

I find a good supply of small flexible cable from Brim Electronics. Nj.

Greg

Reply to
gregz