MOLEX Power Connector

Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary

Translate This Thread From English to

Threaded View
Who makes those white, 4-position power plugs so commonly found inside of
PC's?  They are commonly described as "MOLEX Power Connectors" but MOLEX
doesn't seem to make them anymore.  I'm trying to find a part number and
manufacturer for a connector that would let my board plug into this system
just like it was an old 5.25" disk drive.


Re: MOLEX Power Connector
Quoted text here. Click to load it

Sure they do.  Look down at the lower right
hand corner:

BTW, If you live near a Fry's, they sell
them cheap by the bag.

Re: MOLEX Power Connector
Here's the Molex part number for the 4-pin right-angle power connector:


Search for this number on the Molex web site to get drawings.


Quoted text here. Click to load it

Site Timeline