Have we gone to far?

Paper money discriminates against the blind.

amdx

Most certainly! It's the leftist weenie thing to do ;-)

(Nevermind it'd be cheaper to give currency readers to each-and-every blind person.)

...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens | | Analog Innovations, Inc. | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | Phoenix, Arizona 85048 Skype: "skypeanalog" | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

We have bumpy money here..

Sure...all very nice for the blind but I suspect it might have a dual purpose..

1) reading by the blind 2) creates more work for counterfeiters

I suspect a political agenda(win blind votes) that hides an anticounterfeit need. But...that's just my fun with conspiracy theories.. :)

D from BC British Columbia Canada

Reply to
D from BC

Shouldn't that be, stay "sharp" *writing* Braille? ;-) ;-)

Tim

Tim Williams