sixca.com

Greetings

I've been trying to create the clock project from

I've breadboarded the circuit but so far I cannot get it to run after several writes to the pic.

Sixca.com has no email contact that I can locate on their website to ask any questions.

Has ANYONE built this project and are able to confirm it runs, or may have a contact with Sixca that I can try to ask the questions directly to.

Regards

Reply to
Aurbo